Very interesting article. Take a read:
Is Obesity a lifestyle or disease?
By Kaitlin Prettyman, Deseret News
According to Medicare, obesity is a disease. But according to others, it’s actually a lifestyle.
- Obesity and Your Dental Health (topdentists.com)
- New ‘obesity calculator’ predicts child’s likelihood of being overweight (foxnews.com)
- Obesity reversed in mice by manipulating production of an enzyme (sciencedaily.com)
- Obesity an emerging health issue, says expert (thehindu.com)
- Health: Kentucky gets an F… as in Fat (state-journal.com)
- Childhood obesity calculator may be most accurate predictor yet (cbsnews.com)