We all have a choice to take a chance and make a change. I remember the days when i was over weight. (See my story about how i gained all my weight) I used to look at myself in the mirror and hold my big tummy, jump up and down and watch it jiggle. Believe it or not i used to laugh at myself and wonder how the heck will i lose this. I knew i had to make a choice. Either i could stay like this or i could make a change.
One morning i was getting dressed for work and i walked past the mirror. I remember reversing backwards and turning around and facing the mirror. I was in my underwear and my stomach was hanging over. I looked at myself up and down. I felt my heart start racing and all of a sudden this energy came over me. It was time. It was time to make a choice and take a chance to change.
I started my weight loss journey that morning and i have not looked back since. I made a decision to change and i went for it. I knew it would be hard but i also knew the longer i waited the harder it will be.
You have the choice to make a change:)
Like me on Facebook and get daily motivation…
- 10 Weight Loss Tips For 2013/Make It Happen (nthefitzone.com)
- Fletch’s Year-End Review (ichalkit.wordpress.com)
- Night Time Workouts Have More Benefits (belmarrahealth.com)
- Successful Slimmers Do It For Themselves! (medicalnewstoday.com)
- We all make our choices – the hard thing is to live with them (daintynotes.wordpress.com)