I came across this awesome infographic that explains very clearly how High Fiber foods fill you up. The image speaks for itself and comes from the site of Julieanna Hever, M.S., R.D., C.P.T. , also known as The Plant-Based Dietitian. Julieanna’s site is full of great diet and health food tips, so check it out.
For an awesome video explanation of the Caloric Density image click here...
Like me on Facebook and get daily fitness motivation…
- High Fiber Diet Plans (answers.com)
- Foods High In Fiber And Protein (answers.com)
- Is All Fiber Created Equal? (health.usnews.com)
- How Do Plant-Based Diets Work? (health.usnews.com)
- Benefits of Avocados (reflectionswithrhonda.com)